Sunday, October 3, 2010

Monserrate and Candalaria Again

The cutest baby boy, you will ever see. Of course, I'm not biased at all. So cold here with the rains, we have to stay warm and bundled, even indoors. They do not have central heating in the homes here, so we have had the fireplace going to warm the residence.


Great way to start the day, playing footsies. Aryan and Paige are having a blast together.






My third visit to Candalaria. It's nice, but honestly I'm just going along for the ride now to keep busy. I think I could give the tour now.




If this is not ironic. A building named for Procurador's and we can't even find one for our sentencia. I think, I should come back again on Monday and see if I can't find one.

My favorite part of the trip today was feeding this stray dog. Poor thing was so hungry, I got some sausage from the roadside and fed him. There were also some stray cats who came and tried to eat, so we caused a bit of a disturbance. Good thing I bought two sausage sticks.





My second trip to Monserrate this visit.















No comments:

Post a Comment