Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sunny Sunday in Bogota

Aryan trying not to keep his sun hat on. Today was the 4th great weather day with little or no rain. We took advantage and enjoyed the courtyard before our usual Sunday Ciclovia walk.
I was finally able to get a picture of Aryan's first 2 teeth. He had rough edges on his gums and the teeth finally broke through on his 6 month birthday, which was September 19th. I've tried many times to get a picture, but he would just not cooperate until today. He was actually showing the teeth to me. I think they have become more prominent, so he is now aware of them. You would never know that he is a teething baby. He is always happy and smiling.

2 comments:

  1. Mary Jo told me the good news - CONGRATS!!!! So happy for you!
    I don't know if you got my email, I sent it to the yahoo email address.

    ReplyDelete